Dr. Toni White is a family medicine doctor providing service to the Nacogdoches and surrounding areas. She received her medical degree from the University of Texas MedicalBranch in Galveston and did her family medicine training at Methodist hospital in Baytown, Texas. She provides urgent care services as well as general health care services and routine physicals. D.O.T physicals and lab services are also offered.
The clinic is located on 4848 N.E. Stallings Dr. Suite 104 conveniently located near Nacogdoches Medical Center. Dr. White holds privledges at Nacogdoches Medical Center hospital and Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital.
- Nacogdoches*San Augustine Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Texas Medical Association
- Urgent Care Association of America
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Services